Thursday, 17 November 2016

Free Jupiter Beaded Bead Tutorial

This is the largest beaded bead tutorial I have for you... so far! A whopper of a bead, it measures 34mm in diameter and covers a 30mm wooden bead and so it had to be named after the largest planet in the solar system. I haven't made too many of these because, honestly, I don't know what to do with them! But they do look amazing sitting in a bowl with fellow beaded beads and they are fun - and strangely relaxing - to hold and play with. A bit like those Chinese therapy balls.

This isn't the largest I've made, I've actually covered several 50mm wooden beads with Czech seed beads but I've yet to get a tutorial made for Japanese beads. I hope to do that one day! Until then, this is the last of the beaded bead uploads, although I do have some different shapes to share with you in the near future.


Download the Jupiter beaded bead tutorial >>>here<<<



No comments:

Post a Comment